All large business and organizations are faced with the task of processing huge amounts of data on a daily basis. The data to be processed may range from indexing of vouchers and documents to collecting of information from customers and vendors. In order to save on the huge amount of time, energy and monetary resources which go into data entry, businesses world wide have discovered the multiple benefits of outsourcing their Data Entry Services to India. Along with quick turn around time, reliability of data accuracy and confidentiality of all client databases, outsourcing Data Entry Services to India also proves to be extremely cost-effective.
What are the kinds of Services that can be outsourced?
Most outsourcing companies provide custom made Data-Entry Services depending on the client’s specifications. A few of them provided by Indian Outsourcing Companies are;
– Data entry from product catalogs to web based systems
– Entry from hard/soft copy to any preferred database format
– Insurance claims processing
– Image Entry
– Data mining and warehousing
– Data cleansing
– Entry from hospital records, patient notes and accident reports
– From e-book and e-magazine publications on the Internet
– Entry for mailing lists
– PDF document indexing
– Online data capture services
– Online order entry and follow up services
– Creating new databases and updating of existing databases for banks, airlines, government agencies
– direct marketing services and service providers
– Web based indexed document retrieval services, tools and support
– Entry of legal documents
– Indexing of vouchers and documents
– Hand written ballot/cards entry
– Online completion of surveys and responses of customers for various companies
– Business card indexing
– Custom data export/import interfaces with audits
– Bonded mail handling cash, credit and check processing
– Entry of Questionnaires
– Entry of Company Reports
– From Printed / Handwritten Source
– From Yellow Pages / White Pages
– Entry of Dictionaries, Manuals and Encyclopedia
– Entry of Surveys
What is the process?
Since most Indian companies hire only competent and highly qualified staff, outsourcing Data Entry Services to India ensures that the client is fully satisfied with the end result. Added to this the client’s data confidentiality and security is viewed as extremely important. Each project goes through a specific data entry service plan that aims to fulfill the exact need of the customer and the error rate is always kept below 2-3%. The process is as follows:
– Data is processed, scanned and uploaded on to secure FTP online server
– Data is subsequently accessed over VPN and downloaded
– Data is individually indexed and sorted into private work folders
– Data is entered into specific applications as per client’s requirements
– Data is checked and assessed for errors
– Data is finally sent to the customers
What are the benefits of outsourcing Services?
Oversees companies outsourcing their Data Entry Services to India have the assurance that their projects will be delivered on time with the highest levels of data quality and accuracy. The cost competitive prices, highly qualified employees, fast turnaround time and data security offered by outsourcing vendors, make sure that all of the client’s objectives and goals are met. Outsourcing of these Services to India has been proven to be an advantageous choice for businesses worldwide.